Have a baby on the way?
New baby at home?
We can help!
Help Me Grow is here to make
your job as a parent a little easier!
Our Home Visitors can provide support in many ways during your child's first three years of growth and development, such as:
1. Information of infant and toddler care
Feeding, sleeping, teething, crawling, walking, safety, etc.
2. Bring fun activities and games to play with your child at each developmental age
3. Developmental screenings in your home
4. Listen to your questions and concerns
5. Help to find resources that meet your needs
6. Parents who enroll may earn free items such as gas cards, diapers, and toys!
What is Help Me Grow?
Help Me Grow is a FREE and voluntary family support program for women or new parents.
Visits are delivered in your home, at scheduled times by trained home visitors who promote healthy growth and development during prenatal and up to age 3.
Click here to be directed to the Putnam County Help Me Grow website.
Check us out on Facebook at Putnam County Help Me Grow