Schedule an appointment by calling 419-523-5951
Ann Niese ext. 3001, Katelyn Gerding ext. 3007 or Nikki Hartman ext. 3016 will assist you.
If you receive the automated attendant press option 2.
- Print the webcheck form and complete all areas in red and bring with you to the appointment. Your appointment will be rescheduled if you do not bring this completed form to your appointment. We are not responsible for knowing your reason code or where results are to be sent. This information comes from the person or place requesting the background reports.
- Please bring your valid Ohio Driver's License or State ID to your appointment.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- We accept cash, checks, money orders, or a Putnam County School Form. NO CREDIT or DEBIT CARDS
- If you are a required to be fingerprinted by a Putnam County Public School, you should be provided a form from your school to bring to your appointment indicating payment responsibility. This is a different form than what is online.